Click on the links below for short summaries of some of the many projects we are working on or have undertaken in recent years.
- New Children’s Hospital, St James, Dublin
- Abbey Creative Quarter, Kilkenny
- Galway Wind Park
- Tuam Regional Water Supply Scheme
- Meenwaun Wind Farm near Banagher
This is just a small sample of our past and current experience. Other projects include:
- Dublin Airport North Runway – contract archaeologists for the Dublin Airport Authority;
- Curragh Racecourse redevelopment – archaeological testing and monitoring of ground reduction works for Curragh Racecourse Ltd;
- the Claregalway, Athlone and Cork Flood Relief Schemes, providing a range of services to the OPW and local authorities;
- road schemes such as the N69 Listowel Bypass (Expert Witness on behalf of Jacobs at the Oral Hearing recently convened by An Bord Pleanala) and N61 constraints studies; and
- monitoring of developments such as the Teevurcher Wind Farm in Co. Meath, Leanamore Wind Farm in Co. Kerry, Belmullet Sewerage Scheme in Co. Mayo, and the Belturbet Water Supply Scheme in Co. Cavan.
In the UK, we have worked on Horizon’s Wylfa Newydd Nuclear Power Station on Angelsey on behalf of Jacobs, undertaking EIAs and designing specifications for archaeological investigations, while AMS Director Ed Danaher is currently advising Transport Scotland on historic environment issues for road projects across the country in his capacity as Transport Scotland’s Cultural Heritage Advisor.