This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) outlines acceptable uses of AMS services (“Services”). This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which AMS provides the Services to you. This AUP prohibits uses and activities involving the Services that are illegal, infringe the rights of others, or interfere with or diminish the use and enjoyment of the Services by others. The examples listed in this Policy are not exhaustive. Prohibited uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the Services in a manner that, in AMS’s reasonable judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
Conduct and Information Restrictions
- Undertake or accomplish any unlawful purpose, violate any law of, or commit conduct that is tortuous or unlawful in, any applicable jurisdiction. This includes, but is not limited to, posting, storing, transmitting or disseminating information, data or material which is libelous, obscene, unlawful, threatening or defamatory, or which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or which in any way constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any law, order, or regulation in the jurisdictions where we operate;
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, create derivative works of, or distribute in any way information, software or other material obtained through the Services or otherwise that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, without obtaining any required permission of the owner;
- Obtain unauthorized access to any system, network, service, or account;
- Access any other person’s computer or computer system, network, software, or data without his or her knowledge and consent
- Breach the security of another user or system; or
- Attempt to circumvent the user authentication or security of any host, network, or account.
- This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other hosts, networks, or accounts without express permission to do so;
- Use or distribute tools or devices designed or used for compromising security or whose use is otherwise unauthorized, such as password guessing programs, decoders, password gatherers, keystroke loggers, analyzers, cracking tools, packet sniffers, encryption circumvention, Trojan Horse or similar malicious programs. Port scanning is strictly prohibited;
- Copy, distribute, or sublicense any proprietary software or online services technology provided in connection with the Services by AMS;
- Alter, modify, or tamper with the Services or permit any other person to do the same who is not authorized by AMS;
Network and Usage Restrictions
- Restrict, inhibit, or otherwise interfere with the ability of any other entity, to use or enjoy the Services;
- Restrict, inhibit, interfere with, or otherwise disrupt or cause a performance degradation to the Services;
AMS reserves the right to notify its customers or affiliates of any information that affects the security of its services.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.