You will manage our Head Office in Kilrush, Co Clare working alongside the full AMS team across our network of offices.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in operations in a dynamic SME in West Clare. If you are organised, versatile and reliable this could be the job for you. This role will entail working as part of our Corporate Team and providing support services to the company. This is primarily an office-based role.
- Running day to day operations for the office
- Managing customers, suppliers and ordering stores
- Organising accommodation, flights, logistics for site staff
- Processing weekly payroll
- Processing invoices
- General HR queries
- Dealing with annual leave requests
- Recruitment and contracts
- Organising and tracking staff training
- Managing company fleet
- A positive and enthusiastic professional interested in an exciting career opportunity with a forward-thinking company
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as on your own
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of SAGE Payroll and SAGE 50 is highly desirable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good inter-personal skills, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels
- Competitive salary based on experience, under constant review
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- 20 days annual leave (exclusive of 10 bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme on permanent contract
- Death in Service Benefit 4 x salary
- Training and CDP provided
Applications via CV and cover letter should be sent to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Monday 18th July, 2022. If you would like any further information on this post, please contact the office on +353 (0)65 90 62 878 for an informal discussion. Your enquiry will be treated in confidence.
AMS reserve the right to short list applicants based on the information provided in the CV. Interviews will be held the week of the 25th July (provisional date).
Contact details for two referees will be required if you are successful at interview. Referees will not be approached without the candidate’s permission.
We are an equal opportunities employer.